Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Core & Strength Training at Power 10 Fitness

Hi Guys...Beginning on Saturday, January 8th at 7:30 am, Steve Panzik, owner/trainer of Power Ten Gym, will run a core and strengthening class geared for cyclists during the off season. Not only will it be beneficial for in season cycling but it's very important as we get older to have core strength and muscle development. The class will run every Saturday morning until it is warm enough for you guys to get off your couches and start riding again.

Steve will start from scratch in building your strength...For those of us who have been doing this for a while, he will adjust accordingly so you will feel "challenged" while the balance of the group is brought up to speed.

I think it will be very beneficial for all involved...If you have any thoughts of ever taking, Shaun, Dom or Jeff on Bar Beach...I suggest you come!!!

I will let you know the cost of the class as it get's closer...It will probably be around $20-$25 per class...It's an awesome workout and it really makes a huge difference on the road. Please let me know your level of interest so Steve can begin to prepare.

Hope everybody is well...
xo,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda, I'm interested. Do you know the time and day or does that still need to get worked out?

    Ben and I gave the trainers a break this past Saturday afternoon. Pretty good riding for the middle of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Sorry for the delay. I didn't think anybody responded. It will be Saturday mornings at 7:30. I think you will really enjoy it.

    I am planning to ride tomorrow and Saturday...I am dying!!! Haven't been on my bike for 8 days!!!
    Saturday...hoping to ride about 1:30ish after services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, any further information regarding the upcoming Saturday class? Is it as scheduled to start at 7:30? Cost? etc.
    Thanks,
    Rony

    ReplyDelete